When we go to fast food restaurant such as KFC or McDonald's to eat fried chickens, we may worry about its safety. Today, I will teach you the quick fried chicken recipes so that you can also cook delicious and crispy chicken at home.
Materials: 200 g chicken breasts, 50g flour, 100g bread crumbs, 1 egg, 10g cooking wine, 1 tsp salt, pepper.
1. Put the frozen chicken breasts into the microwave oven to heat for 30 to 40 seconds so that the chicken is soft enough.
2. Cut the chicken into strips.
3. Take a big bowl to place chicken; add cooking wine, salt, pepper and stir them fully; put it aside for 10 to 20 minutes.
4. After 10 to 20 minutes, coat the chicken with flour evenly.
5. Break the egg, and dip the chicken bars into the egg
6. Roll the chicken bars in the bread crumbs.
7. Pour eatable plant oil into the pan; put the chicken bars into it when the oil is 60% boiled; pick it out when the two surfaces are fried to golden yellow.
8. Drain the oil
After all these steps, you can put the chicken bars in a dish. Squeeze the tomato sauce; sprinkle with chopped green onion; then the crisp and tempting chicken bars are completed!
If you have any problem about this fried chicken recipe, please feel free to leave your comment and discuss with me.