Simple Curry Beef Recipe: How to Cook Japanese Curry Beef
curry sauce 15g
3 pieces of garlic
1. Slice the ginger and garlic
2. Dice the beef and put them into boiled water; add ginger pieces to boil 10 minutes; then drain the water
3. Peel the carrots and potatoes; cut them into equal pieces; wash and peel onions and put them into petals
4. Add oil the pan and heat; when the oil is hot, put the sliced onion, cloves, cinnamon into the oil; add the curry salad to stir; add diced beef and fry them; pour the boiled water and steam with medium heat.
5. When the beef is about medium rare; add the sliced carrots and potatoes; sprinkle salt and continue to steam until all materials are cooked thoroughly.
This beef curry recipe is very easy and you can sprinkle the curry beef on rice. It must be very delicious.