Recipe for Cup Steamed Egg Custard with Microwave Oven
Materials: 2 eggs, 50g ham, 10g chives, 10ml tomato sauce, 5ml sesame oil, 3g salt
1. Chop ham; break the eggs into a bowl and add 360mil warm water to stir it in a direction.
2. Add ham, salt and sesame oil into the egg liquid and continue to stir. Pour the egg liquid into two cups and cover a layer of plastic wrap in the top; put them into microwave oven to heat 90seconds with 750W.
3. 90 Seconds later, take the cups out and sprinkle tomato sauce and chives on the surface.
1. The ratio of egg and water should be 1:3
2. The cups must be allowed to be heated in the microwave oven.
This recipe for custard will help you save a lot of time. And you can eat the delicious steamed egg with microwave oven even in the busy morning.